Hell-o Joe ! Tell me the biography of your thrash metal band Nemesis Divina. Why did you choose this name?
First of all, thanks for the interest in Nemesis Divina, we appreciate it. This is a bands that has existed in my head for many years and it wasn’t until recently that I was able to put the pieces together in terms of songs and finding the right people to do this with. Originally, I was writing music with Leon Pennings who was the guitarist of Occult (Legion of the Damned) but somewhere along the lines he disappeared and then I was introduced to Michiel and the rest is history. Many people think the name comes from the Satyricon album of the same name but this is not the case. Indirectly, the name comes from a song (The Divine) by a Dutch gothic metal band called The Dreamside
I listen to your songs on your myspace. I read that you have recorded all your tracks recently, included a song of Dio J What your lyrics talking about ? Is a date scheduled for your first album ?
Most of our lyrics are dealing with issues that are close to me. Personally, I have a problem existing in this ugly world that man has created. From racism and ignorance, to what we are doing the planet Earth, its horrific and sometimes I feel shame to be a part of this human race. In terms of a release date, we are currently trying to find a record deal which could help us in getting our message across to the people.
What about gigs ? I mean playing on stage is the best way to feel the music and share it with the public. Have you the opportunity to play on stage this year or next year ?
Ah! You are correct in saying that its all about the live show and until now, that has been my biggest problem. Finding the right people that I can walk onto a stage with. I mean, any asshole can play songs in a studio but it takes a certain kind to get dressed up, walk on the stage and rock out. Those people are very hard to find but I think we have also solved this problem as well and are looking forward to getting on the stage very soon!
"Thank you for giving us the time and space in your publication. People can check us out at www.myspace.com/divademonica and remember if you like what your hear, tell someone !"
Thank you for answering my "primary" english :p You have the last word to share what you want with our readers :p

